Video marketing is a valuable part of consumers’ decision-making process. Ninety-six percent of people say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service! Here are six ways you can use video to boost sales and brand awareness.
- Explore: With so many different options at their fingertips, consumers use video to better understand the difference between different products or brands.
- Discover: Does your audience know they need your product or service? Help them articulate their need, and discover how you can fulfill it. 96% of people say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service. (Wyzowl, 2018)
- Buy: The process. Explainer videos can help solidify the purchase!
- Use: Videos are a great way to show people exactly how to set up or use your product once they’ve bought it. (Don’t think a video is more useful than a user manual? Just search “Ikea hacks” on YouTube…)
- Ask: Make your FAQs into a video! This helps customers get support and answers fast, and saves your team having to answer the same questions over and over again.
- Engage: Get people excited about your product! Video is a great way to Initiate and participate in conversations with and around your brand.