Have a great idea for an explainer video but not sure where to start? Scripting is part of our process for every video, so we know the emotion that a single word can spark. Below are some words you might find popping up again and again––and for good reason.
- Challenges – As in “You’re up against some unique challenges.” Introduce your audience’s pain points and problems.
- Easy – Your audience probably wants life to be easier and your solution probably offers that. Not many things in life are easy but adding this word to your script is.
- Immediate – Videos drive action. People want change now. So, what can you offer immediately? What should your audience do today?
- Learn More – Often explainer videos function as teaser trailers for deeper learning. Does your call to action involve visiting your website? Or setting up a phone call? Direct your audience towards the next steps for information.
- Next Day Animations – We offer a discount for clients who use our logo or mention our name at the end of their video.
We’ve written before about The Anatomy of a Persuasive Video and Why Having a Great Script is Essential to Your Explainer Video.
So, as you begin to shape your animation, peruse our library or give us a call. We’d love to talk about perfecting your pitch.
Also consider using what are you waiting for! What are you waiting for! Use these words today!